10 Signs That Shows If You Are Living Without a Vision
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision- Helen Keller
My favorite definition of vision is this, “vision is the mental picture of a preferred future.” Having a vision gives your life direction and sense of fulfillment because until you see ahead, you really cannot move ahead.
Here, I have listed 10 tell signs with which you can use to ascertain if your life is without vision
- A life without vision is without growth or is stagnated
- A life without vision without discipline. Vision drives you to pay the price for that which your heart desires and sees. Discipline subjects you the demands of your vision.
- A life without vision is without direction
- A life without vision lacks fulfillment and contentment
- A life without vision lacks drive and motivation
- A life without vision lacks originality and creativity. When you lack vision, you end being a photocopy of others. You cannot be an original. Vision gives you a sense of uniqueness and relevance
- A life without vision lacks focus
- A life without vision lacks commitment and perseverance. The bible said the Jesus endured the cross and ignored the shame because of the joy of obtaining the prize which was set before him (Hebrews 12:2).
- An organization without vision lacks unity and oneness
- A life without vision is without purpose because vision is the visual reality of purpose.
So friends, take time to really examine your life with these 10 descriptions of a life without vision. Remember, the reason for diagnosis is to help curation.
We love you guys. Meet you at the top.
Don’t forget to share and do leave a comment