12 amazing quotes about self confidence and self esteem
People will only see you the way you see yourself. Your association, friends and life is largely dependent on your self esteem. That is why it is very important for us to develop a healthy self esteem. For today’s article, I have compiled 12 amazing quotes that will help you boost your self esteem.
1) When you’re trying to be like someone else, the best you can be is second best
2) The person who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle himself away.
3) Self image sets the boundaries and limitations for each of our individual accomplishments.
4) Remember, you are your doctor when it comes to curing cold feet, hot head, and a shitty attitude.
5) He who has no opinion of his own, but depends on the opinion of others, is a slave. To only dream of the person you are supposed to be is to waste the person you are- Fredrick Klopstock
6) The easiest thing to be in the world is you; the most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in theta position
7) Our best friends and worst enemies are the thoughts you have about us- Frank Crane
8) You may be whatever you resolve to be; determine to be something in the world and you will be something. ‘I cannot’ never accomplish anything. ‘I will try’ has wrought wonders-Joel Hause
9) The reward of conformity is that everyone liked you except yourself.
10) The love of oneself is the scarcest love of all- George Benson
11) You can’t clear your own fields while counting the rocks on your neighbor’s farm-Joan Welch
12) The greatest risk in life is to wait for and depend on others for your security and satisfaction- John Mason